DBF 2.45% $1.47 duxton farms ltd

Hi Stayer, yeah the price action leading up to the announcement...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Hi Stayer, yeah the price action leading up to the announcement certainly didn't point to a
    positive outcome, I actually had a sell in at $1.42 but was driving back from lithgow yesterday
    and obviously missed the announcement and the chance to pull my sell order, luckily though
    I was able to buy more today at $1.40 in a different account so it kind of worked for me anyway

The concerns around the duxton bees and dry fruit purchases and what we will buy in future
    from duxton are probably a little bit overdone IMO, my concerns is that DBF shareholders cant access those
    particular unlisted funds to see how they are doing, in theory I own around $30k of these
    unlisted funds but really dont know the first thing about them, also are the holders of DBF paying
    double management fees here, paying management fees in the unlisted funds as well as DBF's fees,
    its just another unknown, same as the details of us leasing the NT property from Ed and RM and
    how much are we going to invest up there now.

With the sale of Timberscombe Ed has earnt some brownie points from me and redeemed IMO
    some of the trust that was starting to be erroded..in my eyes at least

Just imagine if all of our other properties are worth 15% more than valuations like timberscombe is,
    and they were liquidated and the company wound up, we would be looking at an NTA easily over $3,
    at $1.40 DBF is a good buy IMO, just not sure of the tax situation around CGT payable and whether
    the promised small divvy might be fully franked...any thoughts on this would be welcomed

I wouldn't be surprised if a takeover offer was lobbed for DBF now that the sale is basically in
    the bank and how undervalued we are and also the way the SP is behaving lately, its just
    my spidey senses starting to tingle

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.035(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 $246 168

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.035 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 407
Last updated 10.32am 06/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.