WA8 5.88% 5.4¢ warriedar resources limited

What I'm trying to get my head around here is the sudden exit...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    What I'm trying to get my head around here is the sudden exit from Big Springs.

Have we been duped?

We watched and waited as management went through the slow process of getting all the permits and approvals in place.

Slowly but surely they have all been ticked off. Promises were made each year that mining would commence the following year.

Last year the green light was given and all boxes were ticked and costings provided for the full mining evaluation of the first stage of the Big Springs project. Many people bought in on this news. The shareprice jumped to close to 20c on the great prospects provide by management.

All in costs were provide, including toll processing.

Yet the project never got started last year or even this season and all we were notified was that negotiations had commenced to IMPROVE the toll costs. No mention of the existing tolling agreement being squashed.

Now we are simply told that Big Springs is being sold. No reasons given and no explanation of what has changed.

Have shareholders been kept fully informed of developments so that we could make informed decisions with regards to our holdings with this company??. Have we been given the opportunity to fully evaluate the changing circumstances so that we could buy or sell on the changing circumstances.

If not what recourse can we look for?

Any thoughts from other shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $37.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $77.08K 1.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 116666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.