TER 2.38% 20.5¢ terracom limited

Ann: Dividend Declaration, page-251

1. 4,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    “Why is TER share price currently at $0.87c”? Well… next quarter they will pay $0.15c min. Then they will make an announcement that they have a private buyer looking to take over the assets. The price will be above $1.20 but may not be much higher unless none of their major shareholders are behind it. If they are the price will remain lowballed. They will tell everyone to take the offer and pay a special div at sale. This is only me view and I have zero information that would suggest otherwise. But if I was a major shareholder and I was not behind the deal I would want my capital back times x2 to x3 my entry. I would only get that by (a) setting up the deal. And or (b) by taking the highest possible offer. I would want my original capital back plus plenty of upside before coal reverts lower remembering that each month that goes by BA LOM gets closer under current strategy.

Hopefully Danny is reading this and will let us all know the longer term plans should TER actually have any. Otherwise as I have always said he and the team are doing an outstanding job simply delivering on what they have said they will do for the shareholders. And I’m proud to be one.

w1 DYOR
    Last edited by w1londongroup: 15/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $250.8K 1.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 661083 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 218705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.