NZO 1.28% 38.5¢ new zealand oil & gas limited

A major part of the decision to move across to the ASX was...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    A major part of the decision to move across to the ASX was because the previous left wing Government implemented requlation discouraging investment in New Zealand.

Therefore NZO was forced to change its strategy and focused on Australia and Indo. This was a good thing.

In time I would expect NZO to delist from the NZX.

Im a recent investor in NZO. Bought my holdings over the last 12 months (300,000 shares) on the NZX.
    Nobody seemed to love the stock and there were a number of upset longer term shareholders who came across as over negative. . But I bought in because of the excellent balance sheet and future drill plans.
    I think NZO will have a break through year and gain a number of new happy shareholders.

You just need to look at the CUE revaluation to see where NZO could head. NZO owns 51 percent of Cue but this value has not been reflected in the NZO share price to date.

NZO has some exciting opportunities coming up in the Perth Basin (within months), so I'm ready to be part of the journey.
    The NZO Computershare registry in now Australia, so maybe there are plans to shift across soon.
    Maybe we need to ask the CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $87.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $11.79K 30.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5404 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 15372 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NZO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.