AMP 1.54% $1.28 amp limited

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - AMP, page-7

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Is the time to cut and run - that's the question ? as you rightly say it's "once off".

Guess its up to ones personal view about where to from here. Headwinds remain stiff and sentiment for the stock and the company as a whole (as a consumer) are sketchy at best IMO. I have heard or seen nothing from management that leads me to believe this is a turnaround storey as yet. Yes they have been "bringing out the dead" but there can't be many more dead men walking inside there to apportion blame to (one would hope !) and yes the looming quantum around pending Class Action is storm cloud that can't be ignored. My question is outside of rhetoric and grand statements promising change I have yet to see substantive and demonstrable evidence of this change strategy - clearing the decks is only one part, where is the business plan of what this promised newco looks and feels like ?

I am happy for anyone to elucidate myself and any other readers as unless I am missing something I cant see what the plan is ?

I have refrained from posting here for some time to give Ferrari and his team time to show us what this grand plan is and he has had his feet under the desk for long enough now IMO.

At this stage unless someone can show me a concrete and realistic plan (other than keeping on doing what they've previously done and continue to pick at the carcass) then take the yeild and run seems pretty compelling again IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $3.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.32 $1.28 $23.33M 18.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 591451 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 31612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.