AYU australian unity limited

Hi Crocee,For your sake I do hope that you're right about the...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Crocee,
    For your sake I do hope that you're right about the Blackstone takeover and your predictions based on the risk of it being successful or not. If you believe, IMHO I would be buying CWN at current price $12.84 on the basis of the Blackstone Implementation Offer price of $13.10, but the risk is not justified for an aged "unsophisticated" investor. However, that is as it may be. Moving on, this is the guts of the notice regarding the 14 June 2022 interest payment which has been deferred as announced on 15 Mar 2022:
    MELBOURNE: Crown Resorts Limited (ASX:CWN) (Crown) refers to its announcement on 14 March 2022 and confirms the following information in relation to the interest payment scheduled to be paid in respect of Crown Subordinated Notes II on 14 June 2022 in accordance with the Terms (the June Interest Payment): the applicable Interest Rate for the Interest Period from and including 15 March 2022 to and excluding 14 June 2022 is 4.15450% per annum; a Mandatory Deferral Event exists in respect of Crown Subordinated Notes II, with the result that the June Interest Payment will be deferred and will not be paid on 14 June 2022; and Crown will make a further announcement to the market at the time the June Interest Payment becomes payable, including details of the record date for determining holder entitlements.
    You may have also noticed that AYUPA is slowly recovering as the pennies start to drop with buyers increasing and sellers dropping as the price recovers. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.