BIS 0.95% $3.13 bisalloy steel group limited

As per a previous post,the financial performance should support...

1. 9,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    As per a previous post,the financial performance should support a sp of $1.80 to $2.As per same post nov AGM should also support these levels.
    Its not a well known co so it is taking time for the market to digest the performance.
    I did ph approx 1 week ago about the recent ceo and cfo resignations and included the previous board changes including chairman and ceo etc in the question.
    Obviously they understood the reasons for the question but suggested it was not an issue
    My 'panic attack' was resovled as it was suggested both cfo and ceo are leaving on friendly terms reference was made to the approx 3 months notice given to find replacements.
    It was suggested management in general was very capable and reference was made to the FY21 result and FY22 guidance.ie again increased profitability FY22.
    As mudgutts suggested my take over posts were not relevant although considering changes I believe they were reasonable.(I still believe bsl could be interested ).
    There is apparently no talk of take over whether Turnbull or southern steel,some mention was made of southern steel family decisions but i'm not going to attempt to repeat the comments,but it appears nothing of interest to bis holders .Turnbull i believe simply took the opportunity to buy into a well performing co.This is just what I understood from conversion
    The remainder of the first french sub steel was not included in FY22 guidance.
    I did ask the always polite and friendly receptionist if she was difficult to work with and responsible for the changes,her comments were again polite and friendly and said bisalloy was a good company to work for and complemented management in general.
    gltah's just thought to i should reply to my t/o posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.