BIS 1.91% $3.20 bisalloy steel group limited

my usual 2 cents.I sold approx 1/3 of my holdings pre ex div...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    my usual 2 cents.
    I sold approx 1/3 of my holdings pre ex div ,not because I felt bis is a sell but because the dollars i had invested in bis reached the ridiculous stage.
    This morning i have been buying.
    AGM on the 24th of nov,if they maintain guidance of increased profitability for FY22 then I expect during next 12 months my price target is $2.50 to $3 .
    Reason,currently eps .185 ,with a 9 cent div clearly representing a low 50% pay out ratio.
    Maybe 3 years ago bis said they will follow a 70% payout ratio once debt reduced below $10m.(we have a new cfo but i still believe a 70% pay ratio is reasonable) because bis has concluded its capex towards the CJV which now establishes a 50/50 equity partnership combined with 50/50 profit distribution which should make cjv more stable..
    Bis is also a lge customer of the CJV due to wear plate green feed required for the mining industry etc so relationsghip should stay friendly.?
    I'm fascinated why rheinmetall is sending a lynx chassis to the US produced in QLD,I thought general dynamics was making the chassis for the bradley replacement lynx.? potential contract 5000 units.
    Same i like the marder fire fighting vehicle.
    And land 400 phase 3 selection due shortly which bisalloy will provide the steel for who ever wins but it will give us a confirmed supply time frame ie twice the contract volume of steel compared to the boxer approx..
    As posted rheinmetall is and will grow as a material customer for bis.etc indonesia,thales etc.
    anyway gltah's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.