BIS 0.76% $4.00 bisalloy steel group limited

The following is my opinion and Bisalloy may suggest its...

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    The following is my opinion and Bisalloy may suggest its complete BS.

By what I am reading I believe Bisalloy is in a strong position to become the second supplier of AUKUS and Virginia/Columbia class submarine hull steel.
    Currently I believe Tacoma is the only supplier of US nuclear Virginia class hull steel as the US only produces 1 sub PA.But there full intention is to produce 2 Virginia class and 1 Columbia class sub PA.
    I believe Tacoma foundries could probably supply the steel required for above but imo it makes sense for the US not to rely on one Hull steel supplier if for what ever reason a fire etc the plant stops production.
    As posted I don't believe the US navy would transfer their technical requirements for the sub hull steel to the large swedish,Indian and German US armour plate steel suppliers as all 3 produce there own subs.
    For me it makes sense for Bisalloy to become the second supplier of hull steel for the trilateral AUKUS agreement and a supplier for US nuclear sub hull steel as the US are currently constantly talking about strategic outsourcing,increasing the sub industrial base and suppliers.etc etc
    If i'm correct as posted this imo would be a game changer for Bisalloy.For the US to find a second supplier of sub hull steel is not as easy as it sounds for many reasons imo only bis ticks all the boxes.
    Or i'm wrong and Bisalloy would suggest this post is BS.

ps Australia now has 3 Australian submarine captains graduated to captain US nuclear subs plus 8 crew graduated to operate US nuclear subs plus maintenance guys etc.
    as usual happy topost my thoughts as it makes me feel better.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $190.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.08 $3.97 $381.3K 94.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1104 $4.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.05 22078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.