BIS 0.25% $3.99 bisalloy steel group limited

I don't believe such an announcement is that far away (testing...

1. 9,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I don't believe such an announcement is that far away (testing or supplying) whether for UK built AUKUS subs or US built Virgina class.
    Currently as posted I believe Tacoma is the only US nuclear sub hull steel supplier but they want to increase production from one hull supplier.?,
    When the UK starts production of the UK AUKUS sub they require the rolls royce reactors,US technology and weapons and hull steel.
    Hmm the hull steel they don't and could not establish such a plant for obvious reasons and the US only has the one supplier so the UK has a choice the French steel ,wont happen imo for a AUKUS sub and i seriously doubt the French would have/have access to the chemical characterristics of the US HY80 nuclear sub hull steel.
    Hmm little bis a globally proven reliable quality armour plate producer and also in sub hull steel as in the collins and the French naval group sub hull steel and Australia basically has this trilateral agreement with the UK and US especially sub hull technology transfer.unlike the French tongue.png
    As usual or i'm wrong..
    It is also balances out the trilateral supply chain Australia at least supplies the hull steel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.99
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $190.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.05 $4.05 $3.88 $477.3K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2582 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.