BSE 5.88% 27.0¢ base resources limited

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - BSE, page-21

1. 2ic
    5,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4938
    Thanks for the reply, i might do that but I'd be a dead giveaway lol.

Don't want to penny pinch you again, but that $105M operating cash got whittled down to $72M after extras. I know this year will be lower on the extras but so will the grade and throughput. Only time will tell regards product pricing, sales volumes and possible covid production issues at Kwale. The world isn;t out of trouble yet imo, far from it. I read an example of how cash keeps leaking out this morning from Hartleys "We note that BSE has flagged US$10.6m royalties to the Kenyan Government will become payable when the Kwale South Dune mining lease extensions are granted.".

Your statement "This is the path that gets us to a proper share price and that higher share price IMHO will significantly reduce the overall number of shares needed to fund the project. Therefore lower dilution." indicates that funding will be via a market CR. Not what I had in mind, I thought they were on track to jump the equity hurdle completely on self-generated cash. I'll try and be available for the call this avo but I'll leave it for others to ask. It's the obvious question, though I'm not sure we'll get a definitive response.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $303.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $139.5K 538.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 195961 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.