CCV 2.33% 22.0¢ cash converters international

CCV had a stellar quarter and comparatively it has dropped off...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    CCV had a stellar quarter and comparatively it has dropped off this quarter. The car loan book is only a small part (17.5%) of its business and they have no significant relationships within the sector unlike MNY (acquiring Automotive Financial Services and GMFA) so you would hope MNYs car book is doing well otherwise they're royally screwed.

CCV pawn broking loan book up 72% and they have had chronic stock shortages and lockdowns, online sales up and bad debts reduced by more than half. These are current numbers and the only ones which are relevant and the start of some consistent performance. If they can keep it up this SP is in the 30s by years end.

Regulatory issues and civil suits are a fact of life, everyone of the big 4 has coughed up hundreds of millions to fix up breaches, CCV just happen to face those issues and not have the same firepower to deal with it so it took a harsh toll on the SP. I have assumed (wisely or not) that these issues will be less of a risk as time goes on with de-regulation by the Libs and lessons learnt as a result of the last few years and I presume your the same given sentiment for the stock is a hold.

As for the CEO, I am always cautious with internal promotions after periods of instability, but will hold off on judgement until EOFY numbers are out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $138.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $291.2K 1.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59319 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 633127 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.