CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Hey SmugLex,

Thank you for your kind comments. I intend to add to the spreadsheet as I get more data. As I only hold a very small parcel of FMG I hope to take part in the current DRP (I've already emailed Link requesting an DRP application form).
    Thanks again for bringing to my intention the small window of opportunity for doing so!
    As I follow the Buffett School of LT accumulate & hold strategy of quality stocks I intend to accumulate FMG both by utilizing the DRP and dollar cost averaging by taking advantage of dips in FMG's sp.
    I intend to make a substantive part of my portfolio in Green Energy & Technology. The following article in the Fin Review bought FMG to my attention and the recent extraordinary ff dividend crystalised me into taking action.

https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/twiggy-forrest-we-are-not-an-iron-ore-company-20210830-p58n8y

I've also read that in Twiggy's goal of moving into hydrogen and green steel, he has taken the first step in mining "green" iron ore. He is achieving this by making his mining operations completely carbon neutral. He has already converted some of the huge trucks used in his mining operations to be fueled by hydrogen.
    Thanks Ianwil for posting that Twiggy has his eye on hydrogen to manufacture green steel. I reckon FMG is a great investment stock already ahead of the game with its competitors. It has a great future and I agree with you SmugLex that today's sp will be considered cheap. In fact I think that FMG's sp will rival RIO's in the LT because Twiggy has the vision and the ability to take the advantages of the the opportunities that are presenting themselves in the rapidly emerging green economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.