FMG 0.86% $18.44 fortescue ltd

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - FMG, page-222

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I'm not happy and a tad dissapointed. I keep looking through my account and for the first time in years haven't received any dividend money or shares paid out as dividends.

I'm guessing that selling them all around $23.4 because I am waiting for them to crash to the inevitable $13 hadn't helped and might be the reason I am missing out on thousands of $$$ ??

What can I do, I guess I'll just keep waiting waiting waiting maybe more waiting than Marika from the comedy company, it's got to happen sometime after all the inevitable crash is certainly maybe, perhaps due to happen sometime during this year's bear season that only goes for the majority of the year. When their is a fall of some small proportion in the next 6 months I'll be sure to be back and tell you I told you so and I was spot on about my bear season prophesy but unfortunately for the time being thell be no overseas holiday, that new car I wanted to buy, the upgraded kitchen or top arcade machine because my trading was spot off, but it'll happen, I'm sure of one thing, the future is brighter, my vague predictions will come true some time between now and eternity and all who do not listen to my vague unspecific predictions will be listening to my boasting of how smart I am (never mind my erroneous history, we won't use that as evidence of lack of success) !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.44
Change
-0.160(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.38 $18.54 $18.33 $196.7M 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1832 $18.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.45 1100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.