FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Nolan i think this information you have provided is misleading....

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Nolan i think this information you have provided is misleading. FMG had exported 192 mt last year, the most they can export is another 18mt as it is capped at 210 annually not 220. IF ALL GOES WELL THEY MAY increase exports by 18MT MAX ! You say that they are going to export more in the coming year with conviction and you also state the figure (erroneously) - how do you know what they will export in the future ? To put it simply you dont know and to state it as fact is very much misleading. If you want to pump the stock i suggest do it with facts not wild guesses (unless yoy have the almanac and can future predict) but as Doc Brown said, nobody knows the future !!!

You go on to say FMG is shorted, which stock isnt shorted ? It is indeed shorted but only by minor amounts.

You may think this post is a personal attack but far from it, its purpose is to correct a couple of misleading bits of information which may influence potential investors and just like any investment decision may influence them for the worse.

Have a nice weekend, i won't- nursing the chinese virus for a 4th time !!!
    Last edited by MegaA: Friday, 16:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.