GRR 1.89% 26.0¢ grange resources limited.

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - GRR, page-171

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I also got back in today @56.5c/share as the selling is definitely overdone imho.
    Not much has changed. The Divi may be on the low side but then again, on ex day, whether 2c or 4c is being deducted from the share price doesn't really matter to me. What's more important is that GRR has a huge warchest of cash and now has substantial options to self-develop its expansion without the need of debt if the cash keeps flowing in at the current rate.

A year ago all of us would have thought that this would be a very enviable position to be in. And if they can self fund expansion at Savage River to 3mt/p.a. and self fund their 70% stake at SD for a pro-rata 3.5mt/p.a. high grade concentrate then GRR would emerge as a 6.5mt/p.a. high grade IO producer without any debt, having grown organically from profits. I have no crystal ball regarding the IO price but even if IO prices were to fall further, the AUD would fall as well cushioning part of the drop in spot prices.

In a couple of months we should be presented with two Definitive Feasibility Studies showing us the merits of both expansion opportunities.
    A good opportunity to get in now imho. Dividend in September is a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.