GRR 2.74% 37.5¢ grange resources limited.

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - GRR, page-57

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Unless I see an achievable plan from the BoD (no more SD is in good order.....we continue to look for a partner....) to make the cash work I'll feel duped by the 2c and not just because the policy is up to 25 % profits. I have been happy with the policy, but if GRR has changed its divy policy to cap at 2c then tell shareholders. If its hoarding cash then tell SH what for and we need more info than we'll do another feasibility study...I have not heard SD is definitely going ahead has anyone else ?
    Been in this for too long to hear from newcomers go on about how it works.....that prudent capital investment will pay off in a year or two because I've already foregone returns over many seasons by paying for the South Deposit Tailings Storage Facility, the new plant, infrastructure, furnaces, UG......with the intention/understanding these would increase profits and returns to SH and it did increase profits to $205 M but SH return has gone from 25 % to 11%. Unconscionable decision mr Honglin without telling the market what you're doing with our cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.