NWH 2.47% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - NWH, page-17

1. 18,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3900
    Hello J1 on the night watch and on NRW watch as well ....

Which leads into the fact I have been feeling bad that I only mentioned some longer term names relative to the excellent fundamental and technical analysis given on this forum the other day.

You were such a glaring omission jacko1. ....

.... More plain ‘knowing’ than analysis .... and on such a diverse range of subjects from potential contracts, to potholes to just bringing the flavour of those Pilbara environs (Mars bars?) to this forum and a reminder with it that there are real people out there earning their livelihoods and working for us no matter what size our shareholding may be.
    I know you don’t work for NRW but your life has some of the same rhythms, and jacko I can’t even begin to say how much I appreciate you and what you bring to the privileged bunch of holders who take heed.

I love your work here ... and in the other forums you visit.
    And I have listened when you passed on outback chat about a few gold mines on this forum that might one day lead to work for NRW, and to your cynicism re GCY before it was placed in VA, and I especially listened in regards that newly floated drilling company I thought might be opposition to ActionD&B....
    AND I have gained materially as a result ... and learnt so much as well.

....And just THANK YOU J-the- one for being one of the best true friends to this forum and to me.

And I hope you enjoyed that mars bar!
    Last edited by sabine: 14/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.085(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.39 $3.41 $3.35 $1.688M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 16552 $3.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 20078 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.