NWH 2.08% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

Hello J1 on the night watch and on NRW watch as well .... Which...

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Hello J1 on the night watch and on NRW watch as well ....

Which leads into the fact I have been feeling bad that I only mentioned some longer term names relative to the excellent fundamental and technical analysis given on this forum the other day.

You were such a glaring omission jacko1. ....

.... More plain ‘knowing’ than analysis .... and on such a diverse range of subjects from potential contracts, to potholes to just bringing the flavour of those Pilbara environs (Mars bars?) to this forum and a reminder with it that there are real people out there earning their livelihoods and working for us no matter what size our shareholding may be.
    I know you don’t work for NRW but your life has some of the same rhythms, and jacko I can’t even begin to say how much I appreciate you and what you bring to the privileged bunch of holders who take heed.

I love your work here ... and in the other forums you visit.
    And I have listened when you passed on outback chat about a few gold mines on this forum that might one day lead to work for NRW, and to your cynicism re GCY before it was placed in VA, and I especially listened in regards that newly floated drilling company I thought might be opposition to ActionD&B....
    AND I have gained materially as a result ... and learnt so much as well.

....And just THANK YOU J-the- one for being one of the best true friends to this forum and to me.

And I hope you enjoyed that mars bar!
    Last edited by sabine: 14/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
-0.070(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.497B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.35 $3.38 $3.29 $1.645M 496.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2123 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.31 9038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.