PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - PLS, page-103

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    Unfortunately I was fairly late to the PLS party having done my ar$e on Altura and a few others and learning a lot along the way.

I stumbled upon PLS (due to Altura) and started buying it around 80 cents to $1.

Rode it down to 15 cents, nibbled a few between 15 cents and 50 cents but had limited cash and of course the world was going to end and all Lithium companies were going to go bankrupt at that stage!!.

Actually needed $6K for a boys trip and sold 20,000 at 30 cents to fund it. FFS!!!!! eek.png That was an expensive boys trip!!

Thought $1.60 looked awesome after getting back into the green and sold a few more to feel good.

Then I slowly realised PLS was not a stock to sell - ever!!. Or at least certainly not this decade.

So I bought a good chunk back in the low $2 and a few more recently at around $3.60.

I used to think I would sell some PLS at certain levels to get cash out of the market ($5, $7 etc), but the better play I think is to actually try to hold all my PLS (given I don't hold as many as I would like), and sell some of the juniors and non-income producing stocks for any cash needed for the mortgage etc (when it comes off fixed rates in due course).

What a winner PLS is. Absolutely my favourite company with absolutely the best management I've ever seen. Hardly ever a misstep, always innovating and always treating shareholders with respect and keeping us well informed (unlike some other companies I own which barely ever communicate and treat shareholders like an inconvenience).

So as the PLS mantra goes......... They ain't getting mine!!!!!

And I hope the shorters have a very tough time covering their positions.

Well done to Dale and the team. They are doing an exceptional job and the dividend is a great sign that this is a very serious company in the making which no doubt be a leader in the industry for several decades and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.