PTL 0.00% 19.0¢ prestal holdings limited

For the sake of discussion, I might agree that's what they've...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    For the sake of discussion, I might agree that's what they've achieved, but I disagree they've done "really well".

How do they justify undertaking a strategic review AFTER selling off the core assets??

Surely the decision to sell the core business can only have been properly made IF they were aware of how doing that would allow them to activate the next steps of some longer term plan??

(A little worrying they didn't even have a better handle on the tax ramifications ..but I will let that slide as tax rulings obviously aren't always black and white).

To me, this seems somewhat akin to agreeing to sell your family home because someone offered you a "decent price", then saying being cashed up and not having to pay council rates means you've done really well...
    ...all without considering where you're going to live and logging onto booking.com for the first time on moving out day!

So, the outcome of the sale, as you've favourably described it, is really neither here nor there.
    What really matters is the plan it's intended to permit them to implement.

I'm not seeing that plan (yet, anyway) and as such quite surprised that a strategic review comes post the sale!

Good management are surely looking a lot further ahead than 6 months which does not appear (to me, and admitted I have no visibility) to have been the case here.

Just my 2c.

DJ

Last edited by Djplaythattune: 20/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $1.054K 5.374K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18853 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 379538 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.