REF 0.00% 0.3¢ reverse corp limited

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - REF, page-10

1. 6,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I am not sure if holders notice the following:

1. REF has some 5.3m at 30 June, and [email protected] div will cost them 5.1m excl cost. given the end of cycle of 1800 business, and some staff redundancy, plus they mentioned they are going to consolidate all lens website etc, they must be very confident of cash flow without paying google.

2. REF board, unlike 90% of the board on ASX self bragging achievement even without, always emphasize the learning process, and admiting the unachievement such as they are now not able to achieve the goal set in 2016FY of 10mil turnover for lens business

3. Both CEO and CFO has sold out their minor shares, it indicates to me they are very close to the exit door as 1800 gone ... Michael Aarts will manage the lens business, and Maning will join the board with his FREE CARRIED stocks (what a master piece of political work! Godfather says FINANCE IS A GUN, POLITICS IS KNOW WHEN TO PULL THE TRIGGER)

I bet in 6 month time, we will be still trading 7c, possibly even higher with NEW VENTURE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.