SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Dividend/Distribution - SXY, page-17

1. 3,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456

SO....I don't know who to answer or comment on 1st.....so I will make this generic...as opposed to geriatric......considering I'm almost in that age category....LOL.
    My understanding is TOP UP while we can!
    I believe our SP will stay low all this month while the big boys ACCUMULATE!.....and I believe they have been pushing it back down and suppressing the SP to these levels ~$3.05 today.
    Look at the LOW Volumes for this last month........
    Senex now has DSP and why do I think it will stay low until the 8th of Sept (to be precise) that is the day the DSP is calculated till.
    and then the brakes will be lifted.
    I'll be accumulating more to add to my substantial shareholding and the low price along with our future growth prospects ensures we have a GREAT FUTURE for at least the next 10-20yrs!..
    This is really a "no brainer" and based on this 5c Divvy and growing divvy in the future it is at least a growth of 9-10% P/Year.
    Today ...not even $1M worth were traded.....and that is the highest VOL on COMMSEC since 25-5-21 .......We have finished in the red, again....suppressed prices even with a 5c divvy announcement!!.....SEE!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.