TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

I dont know , except to say maximise their return. Who knows if...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I dont know , except to say maximise their return.

Who knows if there is any value in the consumer ( radio rentals) or commercial ( Thorn) apart from a wind up and return of cash. But even if thats all it is , how do we know how much will be returned over the longer period.

Its also interesting to note the dividend is only using up about $10.3m of the $35m or so in franking credits. The problem they had was finding retained earnings from which to pay a dividend. They have plenty of franking credits , but not enough profits. They had to separate past years profits to pay this one. If they make profits from the windup up of the consumer business , and they should , there may be more franked dividends to come , but perhaps not until after the next year end in march 2021.

Will there be any return from the commercial division. Its in run off , But if enough customers , who took a loan holiday return to paying , there maybe a return from this division as well. They never took the opportunity to sell the commercial division when they had it . So perhaps Somers thinks its has legs and is looking to get all of it cheaply.

But then again maybe it will all be laid out for us in the capital return information and we can see we are getting fair value. Because everybody is so nice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.