OMH 0.56% 45.0¢ om holdings limited

As they say in poker, there are three ways to win - you have a...

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    As they say in poker, there are three ways to win - you have a good hand, your opposition has a weaker hand or you convince your opposition that you have a good hand when you don’t.
    We appear to have a good hand given the concessionary energy costs and Europe, Russia, Ukraine and China are signalling weaker hands.
    Whilst I hold OMH, I have yet to work out a list of likely catalysts for OMH AS I AM PRESENTLY TRAVELLING AND WESTERN Queensland isn’t conducive to sit down and think time. There are some quality thinkers on this site and I would appreciate them and others to add to the list.
    I list the following
    Reporting in USD gives us a currency advantage at a time our dollar is weakening. Yeah, I know the reverse is true, but I use OMH as a ‘balance’ to a few of my retail holdings which have the reverse effect
    Having 100% ownership
    Strong Balance Sheet with strong op cash flows
    the cheaper water energy costs, of course - but I’d love to be able to bring this fact down to a balsamic statement such as ‘our cogs are x% cheaper than conparable world prices
    scability with additional furnaces possible
    Optionality in the ability to repurpose furnaces to produce different product (albeit that transformations seem to cost heaps and take time - but these matters are certainly not in my wheelhouse of competency).

These matters are those which I do worry about.
    Different country - different laws - different culture
    Family dominated business with a very likely business plan stretching much longer than my days left on Planet Earth

id be pleased to get the thoughts of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.003(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ $16.77K 37.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7755 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 1801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.