AT1 0.00% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I agree and do not agree. 1 mill units re 1 bill people. Yeah,...

1. 5,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I agree and do not agree. 1 mill units re 1 bill people. Yeah, it may be a play. But what it gives is a new supplier and geography. Remember, we are not doing the bio, just the kit. So the more suppliers and geographies that are signed, leads to more usage in future for other bio.

I agree we are at a point you cannot contain this think. I hear UK is 8% herd immune right now. So the covid genie is never going back in the bottle. And I have no idea what is planned for the kits. Just that India / new supplier consider there is a use for them.

re the trading, I think this may still be a 'sell the news' today; it will be interesting to compare today's volume to the last few days; seems we will settle 37.5 if I am reading correctly. If 3 or 4 mill shares will trade hands at 37 to 38, it can only be day traders that bought around 36. I only guess. If a holder was negative fundamentally to AT1, they had plenty of time to sell before today.

Today's buyers I understand. Today's sellers I only understand if day traders from the last few days. We can only hope the 'new base' is 37.5. We guessed that a week or two ago, but it went down again. Lord knows who sellers are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $7.081K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 332998 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 57359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.