NRZ 11.1% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: DL E&C Co Ltd (Daelim) takes 9% strategic investment in NRZ, page-6

1. 5,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    My belief has always been that if Daelim were really serious about this project, that whilst engineering and offtakes certainly show commitment, taking a stake in the entity is the ultimate sign of confidence of the project. It also bolsters the register with sticky long term holders instead of the numpties NRZ has had to raise funds from in the past year and who have decimated the SP and do nothing for the register. I think we can say there will be no more deals with that party and good riddance in my view.

This is a very strong move, in markets that are in turmoil. I also have no doubt that the Koreans know how to get a good deal, but without them, NRZ would be nowhere because Australian funds have been too dumb and short sighted as usual to put money in to fund the project. Not only does it show commitment to the register, it provides impetuous for share price appreciation so that the LCKOA options will ultimately all be exercised thus providing a further source of funds. And $10m is chump change to this Korean Entity. Great announcement IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.063K 247.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 15457745 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15986934 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.