MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

no offense but at the peak of COVID 17 thousand people were...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    no offense but at the peak of COVID 17 thousand people were dying every single day, i appreciate some people had bad reactions to the vaccines and i sympathise but its stupid to call it 'the vaccine scam' and say that it was a plot to slap together a vaccine carelessly so bill gates and others could make money, if you believe that you're just a complete idiot
    as for vaccines, over 70% of the world got them, thats about 5 billion people, so you're saying you know hundreds who died, well 5 million people died of covid between 2020 and 2022, look at the daily deaths and tell me there wasn't an urgency to get a workable vaccine ASAP.. millions a year die from eating shrimp or peanuts or shellfish, is that a big conspiracy too?
    needless to say, this has nothing to do with MAN so please focus on that, if you chose to be scared of vaccines and not have them or endorse them, thats on you and you can be as reckless as your want with your own health, but as for the 'great reset' crowd, literally nothing they have predicted has come true

in terms of MAN, bill gates being involved with investment means very little, what i would be excited by is the decent grades and decent very very preliminary testwork for the DLE, there is still a monumental road ahead but its pleasing to see they; like ASN, are being very frugal and making that last CR last a very long time
    Last edited by MrFaargs: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $24.21K 835.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2182677 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 67310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.