WZR 3.03% 3.2¢ wisr limited

Ann: DM1 Investor Presentation - November 2015, page-6

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    JD2. The loan term doesn't really matter imo. DM1 sell the loans after 30+ days. Assuming they are sold quickly, then the only revenue sought from a sold loan package is via admin and man agent of those loans. I would like to know if DM1 are making a margin when the seller the loan book. Packaged debt is less risky than individual debt (think clo/cdo) so there should be a margin there too. It doesn't look like they are but they should be.

In regards to broker channels, who goes to a broker for a $5-$35k loan? I'd be interesting to see how many loans have come from brokers and whether DM1 has been integrated into broker aggregation platforms or whether it's a separate portal that has to be accessed by the broker.

Besides for the resale value/viability, the credit worthiness of a borrower is of little concern to DM1 as long as there is appetite from funds to buy this debt. How much is being sold to instos/superfunds/funds in comparison to its own direct money fund? Who owns the direct money fund? Does the direct money fund then on sell taking advantage of the margin difference between a single loan and a packaged loan? It seems DM1 doesn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $55.50K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 649944 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 618732 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.