WZR 3.03% 3.2¢ wisr limited

JD2. The loan term doesn't really matter imo. DM1 sell the loans...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    JD2. The loan term doesn't really matter imo. DM1 sell the loans after 30+ days. Assuming they are sold quickly, then the only revenue sought from a sold loan package is via admin and man agent of those loans. I would like to know if DM1 are making a margin when the seller the loan book. Packaged debt is less risky than individual debt (think clo/cdo) so there should be a margin there too. It doesn't look like they are but they should be.

In regards to broker channels, who goes to a broker for a $5-$35k loan? I'd be interesting to see how many loans have come from brokers and whether DM1 has been integrated into broker aggregation platforms or whether it's a separate portal that has to be accessed by the broker.

Besides for the resale value/viability, the credit worthiness of a borrower is of little concern to DM1 as long as there is appetite from funds to buy this debt. How much is being sold to instos/superfunds/funds in comparison to its own direct money fund? Who owns the direct money fund? Does the direct money fund then on sell taking advantage of the margin difference between a single loan and a packaged loan? It seems DM1 doesn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $55.50K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 649944 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 618732 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.