MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: DMC Completes Final Review of Phase 3 Heart Failure Trial, page-70

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Thank you for your comments.

As for my understanding that the more DMC reviews the more the greater chance of success, perhaps I misunderstood, but this is what I took away from a poster called @Southoz who sounded like he/she knew a thing or two about how clinical trials were run.

As for the 1/3 of the way through and meeting primary end points, that comes from my notes from the AGM. The sound was not the best in that venue but did I mishear? I was actually really surprised to hear this (as I said in my post re the AGM) but if this was not what was said then what were SI's exact words regarding the trial and being 1/3 of the way through?

Anyway, it's good that you stick to the facts. You seem to know a lot about the science and the inner workings of the FDA. You also knew about the grant re. collaboration with Cartherics. It wasn't well publicised and I came upon a small notification in the public domain by chance and posted the link on this forum. I thought it was strange that you could be so informed on all of this but on the other hand you didn't seem to know that the technology had moved on since the days of the Osiris trial in GvHD. You were very keen to impress on the forum the trial...

failed
    failed
    failed

I don't care one bit about whether or not you're a shareholder. I don't take much notice of what you say any more because you're not consistent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.