DOC 2.78% 7.0¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

Tu further say Doc is not for retail investors , but more...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Tu further say Doc is not for retail investors , but more targeted for benefiting privileged institutions. MF all other advisors did the dirty work and am sure they got fat cheques as influencers . A high share price is not doc is looking for in these early years, the management has stake , but they look forward to 10 or god knows 20 years to cash out when they retire. Other than that they might have received stock as part of salary rather than investing personal wealth to buy them.
    I still remember in the past one of the positive announcements were also made negative with oops there was an extra 0 in the spending ? wtf
    They have just successfully, swallowed the IPO money at 80c, at 1.30 from all the fools and now getting more money by issuing cheaper stocks.
    Else they wont get the extra cash to loan if its sky-high, but a low price is something they want it to make it lucrative.
    Dammm... this just kills the interest of us retailers from such small pesky greedy IPOs

Perhaps I am wrong but this is just my presumption and opinion about the situation
    Last edited by bravo1606: 28/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $25.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $15.82K 232.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.