KGN 0.00% $4.17 kogan.com ltd

This suggests Kogan derives some of its revenue from...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    This suggests Kogan derives some of its revenue from cybersquatting. It looks unbecoming for a company which, until very recently, was an ASX200 constituent.

I admire what Ruslan Kogan has built from nothing. However this confirms my suspicion that KGN plays fast and loose with both unethical behaviour, and how it spins information to its shareholders. I wonder what it wouldn't do to make a dollar.

l hold shares in Aristocrat Leisure and oil and gas companies. I'm no stranger to companies which underperform on ESG grounds so that aspect is not a deal-breaker for me.

In my opinion, KGN should be focusing on its retail business closer to home. I wonder how much revenue is actually being derived from Kogan Mobile, Kogan Pet Insurance, etc. and how much it's a distraction to the main operations.

When Aristocrat Leisure recently announced the purchase of a UK gaming company, it also announced it would incur losses closing (profitable, but questionable) parts of that business which didn't meet their guidelines. I like that.

I wonder if Kogan really needs to be involved in this type of business. I'd love KGN to be more upfront and transparent with shareholders and customers. It's the type of business I'd like to own. Until then, I don't care how much revenue it makes. I don't see how this announcement is anything to celebrate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $420.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.24 $4.12 $3.020M 723.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5621 $4.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 4400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.