ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Dome North - 2nd lithium drilling programme starts, page-16

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    W27.

Hope you had a good Christmas and that the New Year will be prosperous for you and other holders.

Do you, or any others here on HC, know how to superimpose the tenement maps of other tenement holders in the Egina and Pilbara areas so that I can see where they all fit in with each other?

The reason I ask is that I also have a small holding of Haoma Mining and, I would like to figure out if they adjoin any of the PIO, Novo, or any other suspects likely to hold worthwhile ground, in the area.
    Haoma is no longer listed on the ASX, after a disagreement with the ASX, and are now on the PrimaryMarkets register.
    They were HAO when they were listed there but you can still follow them on HC.

I was reading about NOVO again, on 321 Gold, and I would just like to get a relationship idea of how they fit together, if they in fact do.

Novo really seem to have the goods there on their ground even though many are still sceptical.

I have tried quickly switching between the maps of each companies holdings but I only seem to confuse myself by doing that.

I hope that you or someone else here can help.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.