ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

My hopes are, that the Egina/Kangan gold push us up in...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    My hopes are, that the Egina/Kangan gold push us up in 2020.....here is a interesting article from yesterday:
    ………..
    There is no question; there have been some exceptional technical issues to sort out. The company actually had three totally different deposits: one more or less conventional at Beaton's Creek with just short of a million ounces of gold; a hard-rock deposit at Karratha that is impossible to measure because of the nature of the nuggety gold; and a near-surface, nuggety, alluvial deposit that might extend from Egina all the way into the Indian Ocean.
    I knew in 2009 the gold was there. I said so in 2012 and those who listened, as I was a lone voice in the wilderness, have made a lot of money.
    From a technical point of view, Quinton has made incredible progress in a district that everything was known about 135 years ago. Well, almost everything.
    He has brought in Newmont Mining; Mark Creasy is still a major investor, as is Eric Sprott and Kirkland Lake Gold, and there is a joint venture (JV) with Sumitomo at Egina. Just lately he has made an announcement that is so giant that it should be on banners being towed behind aircraft over every major city in North America. Mr. Yoshikazu Ishikawa, general manager of the Non-Ferrous Metals Business Department of Sumitomo, has just become a member of the board of directors.

Sumitomo has never done a deal with a junior before.
    I like Novo a lot and I understood there was a boatload of gold there ten years ago……….....
    https://www.streetwisereports.com/a...ate-on-irving-lion-one-and-novo.html[/BCOLOR]
    Last edited by cosmoman: 30/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.