ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Dome North Drilling Update, page-12

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its a Seinfeld announcement, and announcement that says nothing or nothing new virtually. Two and a bit weeks ago we were told assays should be back from the lab as early as next week (thats two weeks ago). Now whats he saying, another two weeks?
    Better than saying nothing at all I guess.
    The faff around the announcement has a promising ring to it, they are definitely trying to give the impression good things are on the way but there is not much new info to get excited about.
    We are just left to speculate why its taking so long and longer than first stated. Especially when in the video announcement they have stated the labs have been given a hurry along.

I am wondering three things (due to lack of guidance otherwise).
    Are the results worse than expected and have been re tested to check for anything missed?
    Are they better than expected and being re tested to make sure its right?
    Are we using a really slow lab perhaps where we get a cheaper price?

I do know Lithium drill results dont usually take this long in the lab and apparently David thought so himself hence the earlier mention that we should have had assays returned about a week back.

I am still optimistic results are going to finally come and be good but the market is reacting like me, nothing to get too excited about yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.