ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Dome North lithium drill programme to commence, page-12

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Well said @redned71

"there have been some who consider management not so good. From what I’ve seen so far, they’re doing a good job with what they have."

I couldn't agree more, when I was researching ESS on the Li potential/resource, I read all the Li related management reports from several years back.
    I was impressed with management approach and professional reporting. They certainly appear to know what they are doing.

Good Management underpins the strength of any company and from this point they are working with what they have and are taking all the appropriate steps to get this resource mined and unlock Value.

Truth is the most likely case is North Dome Pegs may be all the mineralized pegmatites they find on these lease.
    Big thick pegmatites will likely show up as sub-crop or outcrop and thus all obvious pegs will have been discovered.
    Its possible but very low probability structurally and geologically that a monster pegmatites are lurking just beneath the surface, they tend to always have a surface expression.

The good news is once we the North Dome project economics are spelt out and money is thrown at us from all directions for a piece of our pie, we can further increase our resource down dip, hell Cade could go down for kilometers and we could potentially be mining for decades!

Would be nice though if we did throw a couple of really deep holes down dip of Cade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.