ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

No trouble at all raising the $ for development I would...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    No trouble at all raising the $ for development I would suspect!

I would think that ESS management would have been having plenty of strategic meetings lately - I would expect Financiers and Potential off-takers would have been knocking on managements door, making enquiries, proposing potential deals and prepared to throw money at them trying to secure a little of the ESS Pie.

Decisions now of who they get into bed with will set the company up over the next decade, decisions that will be the most crucial going forward setting a solid foundation for growth.

I have spend the last month or so enjoying the Xmas break but not before I have accumulated even more ESS shares and Oppies too
    I fully expect or SP by the end of the year to be multiples of todays price.

I hear some are a little frustrated with the SP performance on this forum and can totally understand the impatient of longer term holders - a lot of Li stocks have been on tearaway, however, to me that just means the rubber band, the gap between ESS and that of its peers is stretching.

Sooner or later ..ping! - and this will coincide with some great announcements that are expected this year ticking the boxes on the road to development.

I've stated before, management need a razor sharp focus, agree with triage also - put all other projects on hold until we develop our Spod Resource.
    We have a company maker here.

Patience is the Key here for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.