ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hi All "The processors will be so desperate for spodumene...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Hi All

"The processors will be so desperate for spodumene concentrate that they will pass over that step."

Interesting point w27

I have actually been thinking about the Scoping study engineering

Out of the two options, one is the lower CAPEX DSO type to a concentrate to the 2% level, I wasn't too sure of this option as its not as value adding and concentrating > 5.5 Li02. However the desperation and demand for spod is so great that if we could get $1000-1200US a ton for a DSO type 2%Li2O then its still going to be a huge money spinner and the time to mining would be drastically cut and we could beat a lot of other aspiring producers to market. Additionally they could even start the 2%DSO operation and with the cash coming in build the Plant to produce the 6%, would certainly reduce dilution.

From the Annual Report

"A series of HLS tests was conducted, including one to investigate production of an upgraded direct-shipped ore
    (DSO). This test, using a crush size of P100 6.3mm, showed that up to 81% Li2O can be recovered into approximately
    42% of plant feed mass, producing an upgraded material containing 2.0% Li2O
    . These HLS results represent a
    theoretical maximum recovery for this sample and variability testing with a DMS cyclone and larger sample mass is
    recommended to verify any results.
    In an improved lithium pricing environment, a lower CAPEX DSO style operation can be assessed against a more
    capital intensive, value-adding operation involving DMS + flotation processing, provided that a market for DSO
    product is available."

Anyway food for thought - the next announcement on this will be very interesting

My target share price is at least 1B market cap - what the SP is when we reach that I have no idea! but its way north of here!!
    Show me a producer that that will be under this 1B figure? isn't going to be one.
    I'm here to here to maximize my investment in ESS and happy to hang around until they start mining.

Well done all and Congrats - we are on our way.
    - Great day...er week to be an ESS holder!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.