ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

" Your comparison to 2018 is invalid. In 2018 Lithium Carbonate...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

" Your comparison to 2018 is invalid. In 2018 Lithium Carbonate was not selling for over $55,000/Tonne"

Completely agree - I'm no charting expert, however, charts reflect the underlying Fundamentals of a company

These fundamentals, specifically the Li and Spodumene price have changed so dramatically that IMO showing any charting on ESS before 2021 is completely irrelevant to where ESS are heading.

These prices are predicted by all analysts to stay high for at least a decade as we have most likely moved from 'tight' supply to a structural deficit.

Very interesting article from a recent article interviewing the CEO of LTR - some excerpts

“They’re (JP Morgan)predicting a huge increase in spodumene price this year and next year."

“Bank of America came out last week and said they won’t be surprised if the spodumene price doesn’t get north of US$3000/tthis year, US$3000-3600.And they reckon the next Pilbara auction will reinforce that.

“So I see the market extremely strong ’til the end of the decade and maybe beyond.
    If you look at the JP Morgan report, their supply demand curve shows a deficit of lithium going close to a million tonnes on an LCE basis by 2030."

“They’re saying we’re in deficit now, right to the end of the decade.”

And that is music to the ears of ESS holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.