ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Dome North outstanding met test work results, page-21

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Was in since Mt Jewel. Always have believed in the tenements. Especially the potential blue sky at FW. They never seemed to apply the drill it to kill it approach. So many targets just left hanging and unfinished. Sinclair was a gift and a real turn of fortune for the company. Unfortunately that money is now well gone. If we’d taken some of that cash and done a series of 400m+ DD DHEM holes in Fraser ranges or even Blair, then we may have had a chance. The Kangan area is clearly awash with gold in gravel lags as has been shown by previous miners and explorers. More recently by NOVO’s team and JC’s surface exploration. Whether we see any returns from that area is perhaps a few years away. Lithium deposits at Dome look ok but not yet if economical size. So it looks like Juglah is next in line. The grades and the historic hits there look mediocre tbh. Canada has fallen off the map despite great promise. Gold may well be the saviour here if the team gets lucky with the current drill campaign. With companies like BGL and MEI hosting potentially significant deposits and equally positive share price increase, I’d say my timing for exiting was perhaps not too early but perhaps a little late. I hope I’m wrong and all get rewarded, but more money will need to be raised soon to drill out more targets and pay for running of the company. I leave you with this chart from above.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2762/2762435-d80029033900992758f3b68e2b840e7e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.