ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Dome North Resource upgrade, page-130

1. 4,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2713
    "This looks a very simple mine proposition so the PFS, DFS could follow SS very quickly if they really wanted to."

Just for comparison: the ESS presentation at their AGM of 22 November has a timeline showing the scoping study landing in January 2023, the preliminary feasibility study landing in October / November 2023 and the definitive feasibility study in March 2024. At Sayona's AGM their MD, Brett Lynch, gave the timeline for their Moblan project as having the release of a substantial set of drill results in about January 2023, the PFS landing in May 2023 and the DFS in September 2023.

So while Essential is allowing itself 15 months from here to complete the studies Sayona is allowing itself just 9 months. And Sayona is also working on building a refinery as well as a concentrator whereas Essential is just looking to concentrate its ore. Tim Spencer and Boss McGowan might well have legitimate reasons for not rushing things but I suspect and hope that when they get their binding offtake partner on board in April the new partner will want to hustle things along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.