ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

As it happens, yes I have topped up my holding this afternoon at...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    As it happens, yes I have topped up my holding this afternoon at 30.5c. I couldn't resist.

I don't claim that this is the bottom. We could drop to 20c for all I know. That doesn't mean that buying today doesn't represent a good long term value.

What is the saying... "He who tries to pick bottom just ends up with smelly finger."

I also don't claim that this is a completely risk free investment. There are many things that could potentially go wrong. It's possible that we are all being lied to by management and that they'll soon all be in jail.

I do empathize with you somewhat and your "too good to be true" view. I've certainly fallen into the same trap myself. Sometimes that sentiment will serve you well. I just think in this case you need to concentrate on the fundamentals and realize that the share price is being driven by external factors that have nothing to do with our future earnings potential.

Sure, we're down 14% today. LTR is also down today, almost 10% on no news whatsoever. That's just the market doing what it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.