DMP 2.34% $35.89 domino's pizza enterprises limited

Ann: Domino's AGM Media Release, page-2

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    Did anyone attend the AGM?

Glad i closed my short re the pizza giant. The figures for 1st 4 months FY17 are outstanding and DMP are simply crushing their opponents. Not long and they'll be a full 50% of ANZ takeaway pizza mkt esp with so many new foods not confined to pizza. The aim is EBITDA margin in ANZ and must be the highest around. And that is despite increasing wages to shop staff and drivers.

It seem Aussies can't get enough takeaway food. A massive extention was made early this CY to a KFC in Toowoomba yet it always has a queue of cars when i (occasionally) drive past.

Also congratulations to DMP CEO for such a detailed and uptodate outlook for FY17. It gives info and estimates re every region along with plans over next 12+months. Detailed estimates re revenue and EBITDA margins are provided along with profit growth for the whole group. Compare with WOR, who also get daily update re revenue, and say to shareholders at recent AGM.... 'FY17 continues to be challenging'. Not a single figure provided... not even a range.

DMP holders can take heart from this report. I shorted DMP at $70 level and made a few bob... but will need to go above $85 this time for me to consider repeating the exercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.89
Change
-0.860(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $3.263B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.87 $36.98 $35.89 $39.82M 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3393 $35.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.91 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.