DNA 0.00% 2.9¢ donaco international limited

Ann: Donaco Receives Lender Support, page-13

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

Well, I did say in earlier posts that Megabank will be extending the loan… of course naysayers will always be pessimistic. But for some reason, they just don’t sell and keep holding onto the stocks.

Next, according to the roadmap.. there will some capital injection from a new partner… Wait out for news… don’t assume the worst, because it will make an as* out of you.

Capital injection won’t be happening at 3 cents.. the range will be between 10 – 20 cents.. i’ve made it clear to ASM, I won’t be accepting any deal lower than 10 cents.. Somboon is likely to be the same, he will not be accepting any new partner at lower than 10 cents.. 15 cents per share is preferred..

15 cents makes sense, since NTA is already at around 15 cents.. Somboon pay above 80 cents per share and ASM pay 23 cents per share previously.. It would be an insult to be doing capital raise at 3 cents, when the company currently hold $13mn cash, capital injection is only optional at this stage. The company is not desperate for extra cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 178878 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.