DNA 0.00% 2.9¢ donaco international limited

Ann: Donaco successfully completes Entitlement Offer, page-8

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

Nah, ASM didn't pick up any.

Somboon pick up 74,099,765 shares. the other 39,593,184 was pick up by retail holders. Including me.

now question ? Why did ASM pay 23 cents per share, then allow for the existing board to be roll.

Negotiate with Soomboon, intiate a capital raise at 3.5 cents. That's at least 6 times their original purchase price..

ASM is a 2 billion dollars hedge fund. They just fork out $36 million less than 12 months ago to buy the shares. Yet, now don't even bother to fork out $2.7 million to pick up the shares for cheap. Either the ASM boys is really depress and in serious financial trouble, i understand they're a little stress because of the Hong Kong issues. But can't be that bad... or they're hire guns from the begining... Working for Somboon. Via directive from Chanin Donavanik, another Thai billionaire who part own ASM.. probably a friend of Somboon.

be interesting to see what kind of deal they've work out between themselves.

Somboon will probably buy the shares from ASM. That will put him over 50%

What price? i don't think ASM will sell their shares for 3.5 cents to Somboon. Maybe, at break even price for all their trouble.. 23 cents ?? 14 cents ?? 7 cents ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 178878 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.