ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    My simple take on it is that if this last hole has intersected jasper as they say, then would not this mean this is the "outer fringe" of the mineralization? AS t appeared to be in hole 2A which just missed hitting the mineralization. Guess what I am saying is the mineralization seems rather constrained, rich stuff I agree, but narrowly constrained. And you ask if maybe the dip is nearly vertical. I am inclined to think it is because if you look at those new drill core Monty photos in the SFR report today, the massive sulphide pattern looks to be more or less parallel to the drill core long axis. Hence I'm thinking the 18 metre hit may just be coz the drill has gone down the guts of the conductor rather than at a significant angle to it. Hence true thickness may be much less that 18 metres. Its interesting that SFR have yet to comment on the inclination even after the drilling to date. And its interesting we hear nothing about the DHEM work which had been going on for weeks. I'm getting a bit nervous but I don't hold too many

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.