TLM 9.52% 23.0¢ talisman mining limited

The issue now for those looking to enter is of course do I don't...

1. 7,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    The issue now for those looking to enter is of course do I don't I, risk mitigation being key. The problem however is the way the announcement was made in that there appeared to be no hint of of it appearing. Generally I find ships are very leaky and there is the usual smoke or tips from taxi drivers etc. It caught everyone by surprise. So if it this is a legitimate new discovery IMO you will get little warning and may miss the boat completely. A difficult decision to make and one that can be agonised over many sleepless nights. There are now over 7 million pieces of paper whose entry point has been reset and need it to rise substantially to make money, so you would imagine they would be mostly holding, plus the long term holders who have been going through pain over the last few years.
    I think the trading range will be closer to the numbers seen yesterday (33 -45) as more skeptics enter, traders do their thing and other nervous folks press the button. One can only imagine what the SP will rise to if it is the real deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $43.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $35.52K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 20588 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.