ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Shady Merv, You can see the line of AC drilled in Q4 2017 by SFR...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Shady Merv,

You can see the line of AC drilled in Q4 2017 by SFR on the ENT tenement (fine dots around 500m along strike to the NE from the discovery). SFR did not report anything special, however the depths are unknown so i think its fair to say that this discovery is probably completely open to the east. At the discovery, MWAC0119 is deep, but potentially short of the target sulphide zone observed in MWAC0111 and 112. For sure Sandfire will direct the drill rig onto the ENT ground and start AC drilling ASAP.

The Degrussa orebodies individually were between 150 - 350m long in strike, so there's a good chance that mineralisation continues across the AUR/ENT tenement boundary.

AUR look at fair value at this time (if not a bit overbaked), however ENT appears to be lagging (probably due to a lack of confidence and lots of punters wanting out). Also, ENT are fairly desperate for cash so i would be expecting a CR in the near term to fund the Murchison AC campaign. I don't think they will have any issues raising capital now...

SFR are doing some serious exploration (AC, RC, Diamond drilling plus VTEM survey) so the upside at this time is huge. SFR are paying all the bills until a resource is delineated of 50,000t Cu, so ENT can just watch from the sidelines.

I haven't bought any yet, but am waiting to see how quickly any rally gets beaten down by disgruntled shareholders.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 24944955 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1189888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.