CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

This message is primarily to Ya to thank him for his drilling...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This message is primarily to Ya to thank him for his drilling expertise and his explanations. He provided great comfort and sage advice about the ongoing drills which helped me maintain my belief in this stock and soothe my nerves and untill now hold my course. I am indebted to him. It's a very altruistic person who gives freely of his knowledge for the advancement/betterment of others and Ya is someone all cvn holders benefit from by having him participate on this forum.
    I'm happy with my investment and have cashed out. This does not mean I don't think there is much more upside..quite the contrary, but someone once told me it's better to leave the table with a little something left for the next person.
    Ya thank you. Most of my mortgage is now paid off and the everyday stresses of money issues have been eased quite substantially in fact nearly abated. Good luck to all holders. May all cvn holders get what they deserve.

Regards
    Paper money.

Ps. I will still check in from time to time to see when and where the $1 party will be held

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.